Galapagos Islands Travel!
- Safety = Very Safe 90% 90%
- Cost = Moderate to Expensive 60% 60%
- Sea Adventures = Abundant! 95% 95%
- How Safe I Felt as a Solo Traveler = Very Safe 95% 95%
- Amount of Animals = Off the Charts! 100% 100%
Read about the Galapagos!
Santa Cruz is the most populated island in the Galapagos, & Puerto Ayora is its main town! Find out the best things to do in Puerto Ayora in this post!
Santa Cruz is the most populated island in the Galapagos ~ with TONS to do! Get ideas for your trip with this “Guide to Santa Cruz Island in the Galapagos!”
One of my top goals is to highlight fabulous & safe destinations for female travel. Watch this “Solo Female Travel in Galapagos Islands” video for safe solo female travel inspo!
Books About the Galapagos!
What You Need in the Galapagos!
All the locals wear them ~ you need one too! Protect your face from the strong Galapagos sun with your favorite hat.