Dining Guide for Sunriver, Oregon
There’s a reason why Sunriver has remained one of the top family destinations in Oregon for years: it’s an outdoor oasis of fun & adventure. You can golf, bike, swim, paddle-board, kayak, take a float on the Deschutes, go horseback-riding, play mini-golf, climb rock walls, jump in a bouncy-house….you name it, & they’ve pretty much got it! Kids especially LOVE it here. But after all that activity, you probably want to know where to find the best food around, which we’ll discuss in this “Dining Guide for Sunriver, Oregon.” Sunriver typically shuts down pretty early, around 8-9PM, so find out where to get food before then…
Map of Sunriver Dining Spots
Most of the restaurants & coffee shops in Sunriver are concentrated in the Village Mall; there are just two restaurants located in the Main Lodge, one at the Marina, one at Crosswater Golf Course, & that’s about it ~ aside from some food trucks!
Owl's Nest (Casual Dining)
Cafe Sintra (Breakfast & Lunch)
Marcello's (Italian Food)
Hola (Mexican at the Marina)
Sunriver Brewing Company (Lunch & Dinner)
South Bend Bistro
The Grille at Crosswater
Lodge Kitchen (Fine Dining)
Blondie's Pizza (Family Pizza Joint)
Brewed Awakenings (Great Coffee Shop)
The Fold Kitchen (Craft Pizza)
Get Your Gear for Sunriver!
Overview of Sunriver Restaurants
Below, you’ll find a list of restaurants in Sunriver; if there menu is available online, it’s linked below ~ simply click on the name of the restaurant & it will take you straight to it.
Restaurants in the Sunriver Lodge
- Owl’s Nest ~ Casual Indoor or Outdoor Dining in a Cozy, Bar Atmosphere: Getting its name from its lovely perch looking over the golf course, this restaurant is my top pick for dining at the Lodge ~ it’s less stuffy than the Lodge Kitchen, has great food & cocktails, & the atmosphere is “Cozy with Views.” Grab a Cobb Salad, burger, or Fish & Chips here. Hours: Monday-Friday, 2PM-9PM; Saturday & Sunday, 9AM-9PM.
- The Lodge Kitchen~ Fine Dining & Daily Breakfast with Bachelor Views: Located next to the Owl’s Nest in the Main Lodge, the Lodge Kitchen is where you’ll want to reserve a special dinner ~ but they also offer daily breakfast starting at 7AM. The only bummer here is that they’re closed in the middle of the day, between lunch & dinner. Hours: Monday-Friday, 7AM-8:30PM (CLOSED 2-5PM); Saturday & Sunday, 7AM-8:30PM (CLOSED 1PM-5PM).
- ***The Grille at Crosswater (Not at Main Lodge) ~ Fine Dining at One of Central Oregon’s Prettiest Golf Courses: Reservations are required here (541-593-3400) & they’re closed Tuesday & Wednesday ~ but their PNW-style dining room & New American cuisine still draw discerning clientele. Hours: Thursday-Monday, 11:30AM-8:30PM; CLOSED Tuesday & Wednesday.
Restaurants in the Sunriver Village
- Brewed Awakenings ~ Cozy Little Coffee Shop in the Village: I love this place! It’s got a great, homey feel ~ & their drinks are great. Way more character here than at neighboring Starbucks. They’ve got pastries & croissants if you’re looking for a quick bite, & there’s room to work at their bar-top or comfy tables if needed. Hours: 6AM-5PM DAILY.
- Cafe Sintra ~ Fantastic Breakfast & Lunch Spot with Delicious Food: This is another favorite! Its casual atmosphere doesn’t reflect how GREAT the food is; staff is also super friendly. Grab a Benedict, scramble, Pancake Trio ~ or if it’s lunchtime, try their delish Balsamic Strawberry Chicken Sandwich. Hours: 7AM-3PM DAILY.
- Blondie’s Pizza ~ Family-Style Pizza Joint with Big Lunch Menu: Though pizza’s the main event here, they also serve sandwiches, wraps, & a few salads. It’s also one of the few places in Sunriver that stays open until 10PM! Hours: 10:30AM-10PM DAILY.
- The Fold Kitchen ~ Craft Pizza + Kitchen with a FULL BAR: If you want your pizza “elevated,” with fresher, tastier ingredients: give new-kid on the block The Fold a shot. In addition to specialty pizzas, they’ve got Baked Brie, Lemon-Pepper Brussel Sprouts, & Sandwich “Folds.” As for alcohol, try their Blackberry Mint Julep or their version of a Skinny Margarita: the “Pablo Escobar.” Hours: 11:30AM-8:30PM DAILY.
- Marcello’s Cucina Italiana ~ Cozy Italian Dinner Spot Next Door to Cafe Sintra: This is the only true Italian spot in Sunriver ~ so if you’re in the mood for pizza, pasta, or appetizers like Spicy Meatballs & Prawns: this is your spot. You can also order online & do “Curbside Carryout” here. Hours: 4:30PM-8PM DAILY.
- South Bend Bistro ~ Dinner-Only Spot Serving Cocktails & Local Fare: Feeling like Crab Cakes, Sea Scallops, Pistachio-Encrusted Salmon, or a selection of great salads? Then head to the west side of the Village Mall for indoor/outdoor seating at this cute little bistro. Better for adults, but they also have a Kid’s Menu. Hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 5PM-8PM; CLOSED Sunday & Monday.
- Sunriver Brewing Company ~ Local’s Favorite Brewpub with Another Location in Bend: I’ve stopped here after many a Sunriver bike ride: this is a great lunch or dinner spot. Food is pub-style; Chicken Wings, Beer Pretzels, sliders, burgers, & a couple healthy salad options + a nice Kid’s Menu. Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 12PM-8PM; Friday & Saturday, 11AM-9PM.
- Village Bar & Grill ~ Relaxed Neighborhood Restaurant + Cocktail Lounge: This is one of the only “bars” in Sunriver, & like Blondie’s, it stays open later than other restaurants. For food, they’ve got burgers, sandwiches, several salads, & entrees such as Top Sirloin. Hours: 11AM-10PM DAILY (Bar May Stay Open Later).
Restaurants in the Sunriver Marina
- Hola Mexican ~ Mexican & Peruvian Food with Marina Views: My family & I just ate here in the middle of our Sunriver bike ride ~ this is the only spot (other than a food truck) to eat at the Sunriver Marina. This is a local’s favorite Mexican restaurant with several locations in Bend: try their Enchiladas, Peruvian Causas, tacos, Lomo Saltado, or Taco Salad. Hours: 12PM-9PM DAILY.
Photos of Sunriver Restaurants
The best way to reach the Sunriver Marina is either to drive ~ or the more fun way is to bike the “Airport Loop” which stops at the marina right after the horse stables. Read all about biking in Sunriver here.
Dining Guide for Sunriver, Oregon
I hope you’ve enjoyed this quick guide to eating well in Sunriver. For a quick 3-day guide to Bend, check out this article. If you’re traveling with pets, check out my picks for the top pet-friendly hotels in Bend, or if you want to know what my absolute favorite lakes are by Bend & Sunriver ~ read this article.
Read Next: Best Off-Leash Dog Parks in Bend, Oregon