Welcome to England!
England is home to castles, the monarchy, & of course ~ the very expensive city of London. I once got deported from Germany (long story) & was sent back by German authorities to retrieve my passport in London. That was a very expensive four-day detour, shall we say! But I do not dislike England any the less for it. For history & architecture buffs, England is a treasure trove. If you love the countryside & castles ~ then England travel will also hit your sweet spot. And if you’re looking for nightlife, London is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world.
From walking across London Bridge, to touring the infamous Tower of London ~ to long walks in the stunning English countryside in places like the Cotswolds, & perhaps even a visit to the real-life castle behind “Downton Abbey,” Highclere Castle ~ England will take you on a sumptuous & highly rewarding travel journey. And if you can foot the bill, England is a great place for first-time solo travelers: there’s no language barrier & you are highly unlikely to be hassled by the British ~ it’s simply not in their polite repertoire.
So let’s travel to England & see all that she has to offer…
- Safety = Generally Very Safe 95% 95%
- Cost = Expensive! London is one of the most expensive cities in the world. 90% 90%
- Adventures = Think more along the lines of architecture & long walks in the countryside… 50% 50%
- How Safe I Felt as a Solo Traveler = Very Safe 95% 95%
- British Accents = 100% Intoxicating!! 100% 100%
- Drivers = LEFT SIDE of the road!!!! 100% 100%