Best Vegas Hotels for Solo Travelers
Whether you’ve found yourself in Vegas solo due to work, a business conference, or like I did: because my friends dropped me off after an epic hiking trip in Zion ~ this article is for you. I’d never stayed in Vegas by myself before, so I didn’t really want to overnight in a “party” kind of atmosphere. I wanted something a little more chill. Somewhere I wouldn’t be stuck in an elevator with a bunch of drunken revelers at 3AM….or 8AM! So I chose a “hotel within a hotel,” the Delano Las Vegas, which was a great choice. For more options, here are some of the “Best Vegas Hotels for Solo Travelers.”
If you’ve looking for great places to dine solo in Vegas: read this article.
Map of Vegas Hotels for Singles
Wynn Las Vegas
Overview of Vegas Hotels for Singles
- Best “Hotels within a Hotel,” with Sleek, Sexy Vibes = When a hotel is set within another hotel: it typically means they don’t have their own gambling area, such as the Delano at Mandalay Bay, & the NoMad Hotel, which is set within the larger Park MGM. The Delano’s lobby is dark & gorgeous, & when I checked in: there were many businessmen & singles checking in. Della’s Kitchen is a great place to pop in for a solo bite, or if you’d like more choices: Mandalay has a bevy of restaurants to choose from. But the NoMad Hotel is my favorite hotel on this list: its dark, sexy library bar & piano lounge are too sexy. And again, for more dining choices here: all you need to do is walk over to places like Eataly within Park MGM.
But there are no “crazy casino vibes” at either of these beautiful boutique hotels, which makes them an ideal choice for solo travelers.
Where to Stay Solo in Las Vegas
- Best Solo Vegas Hotel if You’re Looking to “Mingle” = On this last trip to Vegas, I walked almost the entire Strip (over 10 miles), & there was ONE hotel that far & away had the youngest, hottest people: The Cosmopolitan. From its sexy central Chandelier Bar to restaurants with a “vibe,” to its pretty outdoor pools (where I’ve lounged solo after friends left): this is a great spot to people-watch & meet new people. And the good news is: it’s not as pretentious as you would expect here.
Check prices at The Cosmoplitan.
- Best Las Vegas Hotel for Solo Gambling = Bellagio is the best hotel on the Strip for what I’d call, “understated gambling.” If you walk up to one of their tables solo: it’s no big deal. This casino feels a little more adult, & a little more *muted* than others ~ in a good way, especially if you’re traveling solo. I know many guys who’ve sidled up to tables here for hours, long after their friends took off. And if you’re in town for more than gambling, they’ve also got five beautiful pools surrounded by lush foliage: enjoy lunch at their garden cafe after a relaxing poolside massage.
Check prices at Bellagio.
Best Vegas Hotels for Solo Travelers
- Best BUDGET Vegas Hotel for Solo Travelers = Treasure Island. I looked up prices in Vegas this spring & found rooms at Treasure Island for $65/night! Anything on the Strip in Vegas for less than $100 is a DEAL. If you don’t mind dealing with a lot of families, Treasure Island has held up a lot better than some of its budget counterparts: such as the Rio (which used to be amazing ~ but now needs major renovation), the awful Circus-Circus & outdated Excalibur, & dreary Bally’s.
Check prices at Treasure Island.
- Best Vegas Hotels for an ADULT Spa Splurge-Getaway = The Venetian’s massive Canyon Ranch Spa is a heavenly place to escape the Strip, with over 100 treatments to choose from: including a HydroSpa, Finnish Sauna, Crystal Steam Room, & numerous massages. They also have four beautiful outdoor pools & a fun, bright poolside restaurant ~ all welcoming for solo visitors. But you’ve also got the newly-renovated spa at Wynn Las Vegas, which is even more opulent & exclusive than Canyon Ranch: it was the first spa in town to win Forbes’ Five-Star Award.
Both of these hotels are perfect for discerning travelers who prefer a more “adult” atmosphere, but still with plenty going on & lots of great restaurants & nightlife.