Best Las Vegas Pools for Relaxing
Sometimes when you go to Vegas: you just want to CHILL OUT. Forget the mega-dance clubs, the pulsating music, & debaucherous gambling: bring on instead world-class spas (like Canyon Ranch at The Venetian) & sumptuous pools that beckon you to step inside a cabana, order a mimosa, lay back, & relax. Back when I lived in Palm Springs, I visited Vegas many a time: so it’s hard for me to believe, in the over 300+ articles that I’ve written on this site, this is my first one on Vegas! Pretty shocking. I’ll be remedying that soon, but in the meantime, here are the “Best Las Vegas Pools for Relaxing!”
Map of Las Vegas Pools
Wynn Las Vegas
The Golden Nugget
Overview of Best Vegas Pools
First up, let’s get a good overview of the best Las Vegas pools for relaxation. Hotels are listed in alphabetical order, & my favorite options are starred; all hours are current, per hotel websites.
- Aria = Three Oval-Shaped Pools + Pool Bar. Enjoy their cabanas, day beds, or Pool Bar. Aria’s pools are okay ~ but their my least favorite on the list; they lack a bit of character. Hours: Monday-Sunday, 10AM-4PM.
- **Bellagio = FIVE Upscale Pools with Lush Greenery. Their biggest pool reminds me of the one at Hearst Castle: it’s BIG & it’s beautiful! Surrounded by olive trees & manicured foliage, enjoy their garden cafe, private cabanas, or a relaxing poolside massage. Hours: Monday-Sunday, 9AM-5PM.
- **Caesars Palace = 7 Roman-Themed Pools & LOTS of Space. Caesars’ has got seven pools, four swim-up blackjack tables, 45 cabanas, & 65 daybeds. The Apollo, Jupiter, & Temple Pools are smaller than Neptune ~ & thus more likely to be quieter. Hours: Monday-Sunday, 9AM-5PM.
- The Mirage = Lull Yourself to Sleep by their Waterfalls. Mirage’s main pool has several waterfalls, which add to a feeling of relaxation ~ even if families are present. For more tranquility: head to their “Private Oasis Premium Seating,” where staff will attend to your every need. Hours: Monday-Thursday, 10AM-5; Friday-Sunday, 9AM-5PM.
- The Palazzo = Upscale & Understated. Enjoy a light meal at the Palazzo’s Capri Restaurant & Bar, or take a dip in one of seven pools. The vibe here is sophisticated CHILL ~ & for a little more vibe, simply walk next door to The Venetian. Hours: 9AM-5PM DAILY.
- **The Venetian = Lively but Relaxing, Beautifully-Chic Pool Areas. Spread over two acres, The Venetian’s recently-renovated four pools + Spritz Restaurant & Bar are sure to satisfy, & the people-watching here is great. The quietest pool at the resort is set within their spa, Canyon Ranch: go there for complete tranquility. Hours: 9AM-5PM DAILY.
- **Wynn Las Vegas = The Height of Poolside Luxury in Vegas. The Wynn’s pools are going to be a little more relaxing than neighboring Encore’s *spicier* options, & you can enjoy poolside bites at two chic spots: Tableau or Terrace Pointe Cafe. Hours: 9AM-4PM DAILY.
Photos of Las Vegas Pools for Relaxation
Best Las Vegas Pools for Relaxing…
That’s a wrap on great Vegas pools! As I’m writing this article, there are strong winds blowing in my hometown of Bend, Oregon, & snow forecast on Wednesday…so these Vegas pools are looking mighty enticing! Let me know your favorites in the comments below..
Read Next: Best Pools for Laying Out in Palm Springs