Best Brunch Spots in Scottsdale
Scottsdale, Arizona is a happening place with a plethora of amazing restaurants. Whether you’re in town for a Bachelorette party (did you know it’s one of the country’s top destinations for them??) or a cozy romantic getaway: chances are, you’ll probably want a great brunch at some point during your stay. Here, I’m breaking down the “Best Brunch Spots in Scottsdale,” & distinguishing between breakfast places in Old Town vs. North Scottsdale ~ which are really two totally different vibes. Old Town puts you closer to Camelback Mountain & resorts like The Phoenician, while North Scottsdale is a little more residential.
But there are great brunch spots in both places sooo….we’re off to Scottsdale!
Map of Scottsdale Brunch Spots
Butterfield's Pancake House
Daily Dose Old Town Bar & Grill
Arcadia Farms Cafe
Butters Pancakes & Cafe
The Herb Box
OEB Breakfast Co.
Ironwood Kitchen at Fairmont Princess
Overview of Brunch Spots in Scottsdale
The lists below are divided into two main categories: those located in Old Town, vs. those in North Scottsdale. If you click on the name of the restaurant ~ it will take you right to their breakfast menu….
Best Brunch Spots in Old Town Scottsdale
- Arcadia Farms = Darling Joanna Gaines-Country Style Eatery in Old Town. In business for 32 years, this is one of Scottsdale’s most charming breakfast spots ~ serving it daily. Try their Crab Cake Benedict, crepes, omelettes, or Breakfast Tarts…then wash it down with a treat from their “Champagne Bar.” Reservations accepted online on their website. Hours: Monday-Friday, 9AM-2:30PM; Saturday & Sunday, 8AM-3PM.
- Daily Dose Old Town Bar & Grill = Sports Bar Atmosphere with FULL BAR Serving Breakfast & Lunch. The name is a little confusing, because it implies an all-hours restaurant ~ but this is just a breakfast & lunch spot. Portions are hearty, & you can get any kind of American (& some Mexican) breakfasts: pancakes, Huevos Rancheros, all kinds of oats, & tons of omelettes. They’ve also got a full bar & house-made sangria. Hours: Monday-Friday, 7AM-2PM; Saturday & Sunday, 7AM-2:30PM.
- The Herb Box = Upscale Restaurant with FULL-BAR, Beautiful Decor, Large Patio, & WEEKEND BRUNCH ONLY. This is a gorgeous restaurant that serves brunch only on weekends. Try their Bourbon Ginger-Peach French Toast, Chilaquiles Verde, or Smoked Salmon Hash with some mimosas & cocktails. Hours: Monday-Friday, 11AM-9PM; Saturday, 9AM-10PM; & Sunday, 9AM-3PM.
- Breakfast Club = HUGE Breakfast Menu in Bright Space ~ Great for EARLY Birds. This casual corner cafe has a bit of a diner-feel inside, & one of the biggest breakfast menus in town. You want it: they’ve probably got it. Open early all week, they list current wait times on their website. Hours: Monday-Friday, 6AM-2PM; Saturday & Sunday, 7AM-3PM.
- The Henry = “The Greatest Neighborhood Restaurant.” With another location in San Diego, this pretty spot serves up Strawberry French Toast, a Spicy Sausage Scramble, Smashed Avocado Toast ~ & several other select breakfast treats, with an extensive wine & champagne menu. Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 7AM-9PM; Friday & Saturday, 7AM-10PM.
Photos of Old Town Scottsdale Brunch Spots
Best Brunch Spots in North Scottsdale
- Butters Pancakes & Cafe = From-Scratch Breakfast with HUGE Menu Located in Mercado del Lago Mall. LOTS of pancakes, LOTS of crepes, LOTS of Benedicts, & pretty much LOTS of everything ~ with fresh-squeezed juices & an espresso bar. Don’t let their mall location fool you: the interior is really clean & cute, cafe-style. Hours: 6:30AM-2:30PM DAILY.
- Butterfield’s Pancake House & Restaurant = SAME Menu as Butters ~ Just in a Different Location (Village at Shea)! Sister restaurant to Butters Pancakes, with the same hours & same menus. Hours: 6:30AM-2:30PM DAILY.
- Hash Kitchen = The Definition of HIP with a Cool Atmosphere & Great Hangover Food. No Scottsdale brunch spot is more “hip.” Try their Hangover Hash, Cannoli Donuts, Corned Beef Hash, or Banana Fosters. Great for Bachelorette parties & the younger set. Hours: Monday-Friday, 7AM-2PM; Saturday & Sunday, 7AM-3PM.
- Ironwood Kitchen at the Fairmont Princess = Fancy Hotel Breakfast Served Daily in North Scottsdale. One of the best breakfasts in Scottsdale with farm-to-table offerings & luxurious surroundings; try their Chia Seed Pudding, Farm Breakfast, Lemon Poppy Pancakes, or Apple-Smoked Pork Burrito. Hours: 6:30AM-4PM DAILY.
- OEB Breakfast Co. = One of the Most Exciting Culinary Experiences in Scottsdale. The food here is a step ABOVE most of the places listed here: from the freshest-of-fresh ingredients to unique flavor pairings ~ this is a restaurant to try. Stand-outs are their Artisan Breakfast Sammy, Gold Digga Poutine, Lobster & Shrimp Crepe, or Nutella French Toast. Food here is UNIQUE & delicious!! Hours: Monday-Friday, 7AM-2PM; Saturday & Sunday, 7AM-3PM.
OEB Breakfast Co. may sound like a casual spot ~ but its unique dishes set it far apart other brunch spots listed here…
Photos of North Scottsdale Brunch Spots
Best Brunch Spots in Scottsdale
That rounds out our discussion of Scottsdale’s best brunch spots. If you’re curious about great breakfast spots in nearby Palm Springs, read this article ~ or check out some of the desert’s hippest pools….
Read Next: Best Hotel Pools in Scottsdale, Arizona