Best Brunch Spots in Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole is a mecca for all things outdoor adventure, be it a full day of hard-core skiing, mountain biking, or embarking on an epic day hike in the Tetons. Before all this adventure, fueling up with a good breakfast is a must ~ & luckily, the town of Jackson doesn’t disappoint in this department. Here, we’ll find all the “Best Brunch Spots in Jackson Hole,” from more modern, sophisticated spots to some old-school, saloon-style breakfast joints…which is fitting for this cowboy-inspired town.
Map of Jackson Hole Brunch Spots
The Bunnery Bakery
Pearl Street Bagels
The Virginian Restaurant
Healthy Being Cafe & Juicery
Get Ready for Your Adventure….
Overview of Jackson Hole Brunch Spots
First up, a quick overview of each Jackson Hole brunch spot listed alphabetically, with current hours. To look at menus, click on the name of the restaurant & it will take you to their online menu.
- The Bunnery Bakery = Comfort Food with Cute Outdoor Patio in the Heart of Jackson. Look for pretty, outdoor flower baskets: & you’ll know you’ve arrived at The Bunnery. Cozy & quaint, this place specializes in breakfast ~ tons of omelettes, tons of Benedicts, pancakes, waffles, French toast….& a huge assortment of baked goods will leave you stuffed. Though they’re open til 3PM, breakfast is only served until 11:30AM. Hours: 7AM-3PM DAILY.
- Cafe Genevieve = Cute Log Cabin with Pet-Friendly Outdoor Patio + Full Bar! Come early….because this place gets packed (my friend & I tried twice to get in….no dice)! Try their Cajun Eggs Benedict, Huevos Con Chile Verde, Avocado Toast, or Fried Chicken & Waffles ~ then wash it down with a Bloody Mary or Watermelon Margarita. Full bar here! Brunch Hours: 8AM-3PM DAILY.
- Dornan’s Pizza Pasta Company = VIEWS to DIE FOR in Moose, by Grand Teton National Park. You need a car to get here, as it’s located 15 minutes north of Jackson Hole. But what a spot!!! Front row views of the Tetons. And though they’re known for lunch & dinner, breakfast is served daily during the summer. Make sure & try their “Special Slushees…” Breakfast Hours: 8AM-11AM DAILY from June-September.
- Healthy Being Cafe & Juicery = Great for Healthy Breakfast Options + All Kinds of Juices! Health nuts: head here. My friend Natalie lives in Jackson, & this is her top pick for a healthy, NO seed-oil breakfast. Try their Superfood Acai Bowl, Avocado Toast, or Baja Breakfast Burrito ~ then get funky with your coffee, & try their Turmeric Latte or Adaptogenic Mushroom Latte. Hours: 7AM-6PM DAILY.
- Pearl Street Bagels = Best for a QUICK Breakfast or TO-GO in Town. Try fresh bagels, homemade cream cheeses, Hot Egg Sandwiches, Smoothies, & a host of delicous coffee drinks here. Limited indoor & outdoor seating, but great for to-go. Hours: 7AM-3PM DAILY.
- Persephone Bakery = Popular French Cafe with Artisanal Fare & Indoor/Outdoor Seating. Another popular spot, often with a wait. Try their Croque Madame, Quiche Lorraine, or Bread Pudding French Toast ~ washed down with a Matcha Latte, Peach Bellini, or Iced Irish Coffee. Or Prosecco! Unique & different fare with a French flair. Brunch Hours: 7AM-3PM DAILY.
- The Virginian Restaurant = Early-Morning Breakfast Spot with Old-School Saloon Vibes. This unpretentious family-run spot has been around awhile, & has major cowboy vibes. Get a French Toast combo, Corned Beef Hash, or Chicken Fried Steak. Portions are hearty, & not exactly “light fare.” They serve lunch as well. Hours: 6:30AM-2PM DAILY.